Right, I’m off on holiday, up to Scotland for a week monster-hunting. Admittedly our cottage overlooks the wrong loch, but there are apparently otters to see instead.
But I’d hate to leave you loyal readers with nothing to do, so it’s time for the first ever competition on the blog. There’s a real prize as well, a hardback copy of… well, that’s kind of the point. You name the book, you win it!
I’ll give a few clues –
- I’ve reviewed it on the blog
- I’ve reviewed more than one book by this author
- I reviewed the book over two years ago
- It concerns the murders of the member of a jury
- It’s set in England
- The murderer in question is referred to by a nickname (which I’m not going to say because you can Google it.)
That’ll do for now. One guess per day per person in the comments section and whoever guesses it correctly will win the copy (ex-library, slightly battered, perfectly readable) which I will post to anywhere in the world (by the cheapest possible method).