This is going to have to be a quick round-up. I’m off the internet for the next few days but did want to get this posted before the month was out. Sorry if it’s a bit brief, so just click on the link to find out about the book.
Books this month were:
- The Devil’s Advocate by Steve Cavanagh
- Death Before Dinner by E C R Lorac
- A Book Of Murder by Victoria Dowd
- The Hands Of Justice by Brian Flynn
- The Botanist by M W Craven
- Cry Baby by Mark Billingham
- Deadly Isle by Martin Edwards (not a book but a map)
- The Life Of Crime by Martin Edwards
Not too many books this month but a) The Life Of Crime is really long and b) I did start two new releases but stopped them both about a third of the way through due to one being dull and the other being just unpleasant.
Anyway, Book Of The Month – The Life Of Crime and A Book Of Murder both come close but as ever, it’s an easy win for Mike Craven. The Botanist is an amazing twisty thriller, both dark and laugh-out-loud funny in places. Perfect entertainment.
Anyway, hopefully there’ll be a fair bit more reading over the next month. See in a week or so…